1st Guided Project - Helicopter Escape data set issue

Please help. The Helicopter Escape database is being imported incorrectly into my Jupyter Notebook screen. I have checked the url again and again (and even went directly to the Wikipedia site to make sure it hadn’t been updated), but the first 3 rows of my data set shows up as:

[‘August 19, 1971’, [‘September 25, 2020’, ‘Forest prison, Brussels’, ‘Belgium’, ‘No’, ‘Kristel A.’], ‘Mexico’, ‘Yes’, ‘Joel David Kaplan Carlos Antonio Contreras Castro’]
[‘October 31, 1973’, ‘Mountjoy Jail’, ‘Ireland’, ‘Yes’, “JB O’Hagan Seamus TwomeyKevin Mallon”]
[‘May 24, 1978’, ‘United States Penitentiary, Marion’, ‘United States’, ‘No’, ‘Garrett Brock TrapnellMartin Joseph McNallyJames Kenneth Johnson’]

Based on the Wikipedia table and the solution given, the first 3 rows of the dataset should come over as:

[[‘August 19, 1971’, ‘Santa Martha Acatitla’, ‘Mexico’, ‘Yes’, ‘Joel David Kaplan Carlos Antonio Contreras Castro’], [‘October 31, 1973’, ‘Mountjoy Jail’, ‘Ireland’, ‘Yes’, “JB O’Hagan Seamus TwomeyKevin Mallon”], [‘May 24, 1978’, ‘United States Penitentiary, Marion’, ‘United States’, ‘No’, ‘Garrett Brock TrapnellMartin Joseph McNallyJames Kenneth Johnson’]]

Has anyone else had this problem?

Click here to open the screen in a new tab.

(Here is also the beginning portion of my project if anyone needs to see it:

)

Hi @jaybird_luvs_u
Could you please try restart and rerun all the cells of your jupyter notebook?

1 Like

Thank you. It is showing up correctly now.

1 Like

Great to hear that. Glad it got sorted out.