Hi there, here’s my completed 2nd guided project: Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets. Open to feedback Thanks!
@zlayaoen amazing for a second project. I really liked it. You had a great intro and great conclusion. Logical headings and appropriate contexts for each section are very professional.
I also liked how you went for apps that are within a niche of an already niche market.
Below are a few pointers that I have. (Click on the arrow bullet points for the details)
- Once you feel you are done with the project, re-run the entire project so that the cells start from . This makes it easier for reviewers like me to refer to cells and also reduces the confusion. Also, all cells become contiguous.
- I would encourage the use of comments in your code. A simple “#” followed by what you did in that bit of code would go a long way when you plan to revisit this code, if you choose to re-do the same once you have gained more knowledge.
- You may not have learned this function but you could use it to round your numerical output to make the look more cleaner. e.g. Cell you could set this bit of code to
ave_n_ratings = total / len_genre print(genre, ":", ave_n_ratings.round(2)]) #Rounds output to 2 decimal places
- I have not gone to in-depth in the code as I feel, you have done mostly what has been given as per the instructions
- Once you have got a hold on visualizations. I recommend that you re-do this project and add a couple of visualizations. They add a lot more value to your analysis
You have done a great job. Keep up the pace , and you’ll be on top soon