A huge "Thank You" and "You rock!" to Dataquest!

I am one of the students here who got the Diversity Scholarship in May and as the scholarship is ending I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to Dataquest!!

Most of my progress with the Data Analyst with Python path has been over the last couple of weeks and ■■■! Mind blown!! I have learned soooooooo much! I don’t know of any other MOOC DA path that offers such a comprehensive introduction to Data Analysis! I have been raving about it to all my friends and classmates from other MOOC platforms these couple of weeks.

I used to feel very lost when in front of data, never sure of what step to take next and after just 10 days of intensive studying of the missions of the path I have taken on my own side Data Analysis project with data across 14 tables, spanning 14 years that has to be thoroughly cleaned before being analyzed and I am just breezing through the whole process. I always know what to do next! Always! And I have been writing regular expressions like a budding pro! And I use the command line for everything now.

Really! This has been an amazing experience! I probably could have finished the path this week but got too excited about the project I started and spent less time in the classroom.

Anyway, thanks again! A ton!

If you are curious, this is the GitHub repo of the ongoing project: https://github.com/yemikifouly/us-2005-to-2018-food-recalls-analysis

23 Likes

Awesome work, Yemi! Sounds like you’ve made amazing progress!!

3 Likes

Congratulations Yemi! I wish you a great future ahead!

2 Likes

So excited for you, @Yemi! You’ve made amazing progress and I’m so happy for you!

2 Likes

Amazing job Yemi! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations Yemi, stories like this make all the effort worth it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great job, @Yemi! So thrilled to hear about your awesome progress so far! We’re here for you!

3 Likes

Nicely done, @Yemi. I could feel your excitement coming through while reading and that’s something very powerful. You’ll have a great impact!

3 Likes

I definitely have and in such a short time too! I am psyched! :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @seb! I definitely I have been giving the tools to do a lot so I feel very empowered and very excited about everything to come.

2 Likes

Congrats on your progress, @Yemi :slight_smile: Your project looks great!

2 Likes

Awesome! It’s very great and Inspiring!

1 Like