I am interested in one question I 've asked myself recently.
We are doing our progects in the process of learning.
For example let’s take first three projects.
But in real working life:
- How much time does it take to make such project for an average data analyst?
- How much does it cost such kind of job? Average
For a job project time taken, it depends on how skilled you are and the job deadlines.
For personal learning time taken, you might be interested in the post
How I learnt Data Science in 175 days as a complete beginner
In either case, it’s a matter of time management and knowledge.
How much hours you are willing to put into each week working on this project?
Use salary.com to search for “Data Analyst” and select the correct city.
From this average data analyst salary data,
How much does a Data Analyst make in the United States? The average Data Analyst salary in the United States is $77,205 as of December 28, 2020, but the salary range typically falls between $67,837 and $86,195. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary.com helps you determine your exact pay target.
@alvinctk thank you for your reply, but it is not that thing I am asking for.
Possibly I wasn’t clear in my thoughts and my words.
I understand average salary and time to do the project depends from skills and experience.
But I would like we look at one project as an example.
- We have a company X that wants an average data analyst make a task described in project 3 " Ebay Car Sales"
And here a question:
- our average data specialist will do it for ___ hours or in range from ___ to ___ hours ?
- our average data specialist will recieve for such job a payment __ or his hour will cost __?