About Takeaways

Hello,

I was wondering if there’s a way to get all the takeaway content in one .pdf file or if there are any existing compilations. I keep forgetting things due to some major health issues & could really use it, especially for command line content.

Best,
Dilara

5 Likes

@dilarakrby I really understand your situation and to tell you, I also forget a lot too. Every programmer does forget things too. I can advice you use a pdf software Foxit PDF or Adobe Acrobat to combine all the takeaways, that is, at the end of every course, you add the present takeaway with the previous one or create a .txt file Notepad++ and copy any relevant code or information from the courses with a comment overhead. This is what I do to keep track of concepts. Hope you find this helpful.

3 Likes

Thanks, this is helpful, I’ll give this a try. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @dilarakrby,
sorry to hear about your health issues, I hope you can get better with time :smiley:

I remember that the takeaways bulk download requirement is known by the developers (check this post). I hope they make it available soon.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will :slight_smile: I’m glad that they were previously notified.

1 Like

Hi @dilarakrby,

4 Likes

Awww. This is quite handy :slight_smile:

Thanks @Sahil for sharing this and sure will let you know if i see any content missing .

Best
K!

1 Like