LIMITED TIME OFFER: 50% OFF OF PREMIUM WITH OUR ANNUAL PLAN (THAT'S $294 IN SAVINGS).
GET OFFER

Analyzing CIA Factbook data using SQL Lekane

Hi guys,
I just completed another guided project, and I will appreciate it if I could get feedback from you.
I have learned a lot from your comments on my past projects.
I am open to critics and appreciations

Thank you
https://app.dataquest.io/c/43/m/257/guided-project%3A-analyzing-cia-factbook-data-using-sql/8/next-steps

[Analyzing CIA Factbook Data Using SQL.ipynb|attachment](upload://3qy7s4Kf0H1AW7ZDTaQm7SqztOx.ipynb) (56.9 KB)

GitHub Link

1 Like

Hello @lekanestyve! Thanks for sharing your project with the Community:)

You have a nicely structured project and your explanations are very clear. Also, the code follows one excellent style!

Some feedback:

• Correct typos and add full stops at the ends of all sentences
  • It depends on your goal but didn’t you want to make the project a bit more “professional” by avoiding colloquial language?
  • When you select a country with an above-average population and below-average area, you also included Antarctica which may have a big impact on the results. Is this what you wanted to do?
  • Here you just present the data and sometimes comment on it but don’t you want to add more detail about the results?
  • Add conclusions and/or summary at the end of the project where you wrap up all the results

That’s it for me! Happy coding :smile: