I just completed another guided project, and I will appreciate it if I could get feedback from you.
I have learned a lot from your comments on my past projects.
I am open to critics and appreciations
Hello @lekanestyve! Thanks for sharing your project with the Community:)
You have a nicely structured project and your explanations are very clear. Also, the code follows one excellent style!
- Correct typos and add full stops at the ends of all sentences
- It depends on your goal but didn’t you want to make the project a bit more “professional” by avoiding colloquial language?
- When you select a country with an above-average population and below-average area, you also included Antarctica which may have a big impact on the results. Is this what you wanted to do?
- Here you just present the data and sometimes comment on it but don’t you want to add more detail about the results?
- Add conclusions and/or summary at the end of the project where you wrap up all the results
That’s it for me! Happy coding