Looking forward to receiving constructive feedback.
Hi @gargarkwamegideon12, Thanks for sharing your project with the Community This is my feedback and I hope it’d be valuable to you.
Some suggestions from my side:
- Give more context to each part and a list of the questions you hope to answer in the project so that we can better understand your goals.
- Give the readers some context What is this highway? (Could you include a Wikipedia link? Include a link to the dataset’s origin as well.
- You didn’t add titles to some of the plots, an example is
- make use of some markdowns features to lay emphasis on some of your explanations like here
For instance, if you look at rows 176 and 177 (i_94.iloc[176:178]), you'll notice there's no data for two hours (4 and 5).
- Import all the libraries in one cell it’d make your work neater
Thanks a lot more for your feedback.