Act fast, special offers end soon! Up to $294 is savings when you get Premium today.
Get offer codes

And the winner of the March Writers Contest is ---

The winner of the March Writers Contest is @theparidhi0 for writing the most popular article in DQ Direct! :confetti_ball: :tada:

At the time of this announcement, Paridhi’s article has received 35 likes and has more than 1.1k views!! :heart_eyes:

In this article, Paridhi has thoughtfully curated a list of helpful external resources and project ideas that complement our Data Scientist path. Best part, they are all available to everyone for free! :heavy_heart_exclamation: It’s a good idea to pair up your Dataquest education with other sources to get multiple perspectives or review concepts.

If you look in the right places, the Internet is a gold mine of free, superb resources to learn Data skills. This article makes it easier for Dataquest’s learners. :wink:

With this amazing contribution to the Dataquest community, I’m proud to present Paridhi with a gift card worth 250 USD! :moneybag:

Victory for everyone!

I would also like to take this moment to congratulate the other writers who participated in the contest and published 16 articles in the month of March alone!!! :heart_eyes: :tada:

Extra claps to folks who published an article on the Internet for the first time and those who published more than one article! :clap:

Here are the articles they wrote:

Writing articles can have a huge impact on your career:

• It can help you stand out in this competitive job market - you can now put “Data Evangelist” in your resume
  • It can help you connect with data professionals from all over the world - share your articles in other online spaces and you’ll have a good icebreaker
  • It can also bring job opportunities to you - writing well is a superpower that can give you immense leverage in your career

So, this contest is a victory for all of us. :trophy:

Hope to read more from y’all soon! :heart:

12 Likes

Congratulations to @theparidhi0 and all the amazing writers from the March Contest!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations @theparidhi0 ! And great work to all the March writers for creating all the really great reads! Awesome event @nityesh ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the March writers! and to @theparidhi0 , this so awesome for merging the winner , well done mate.
Great job @nityesh ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you soo much, Nityesh! :heart_eyes: It sure feels crazy that my article has reached about 1.2k people! Thank you to everyone who liked both my articles and provided me with valuable feedback. I really appreciate it! :heart: You guys are the best! Lastly, Congratulations to all the amazing writers :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thank you so much @vinigomesaraujo @veratsien @brayanopiyo18 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations @theparidhi0! And well done all authors :smile:

Happy coding and writing everyone!

2 Likes

Congratulations @theparidhi0! Well deserved!

2 Likes

:sparkles: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :sparkles:

A.

2 Likes

Great work curating these interesting articles. Congratulations to all the writers.

2 Likes