I recently introduced a new iteration of Community Champions program. Now, we are recognizing learners who
- share noteworthy Guided Projects,
- do helpful Guided Project reviews,
- share their personal projects
- write articles for Dataquest Direct
- receive lots of likes from the community
With this, we hope to inspire all learners in our Community to engage in such activities.
Engaging in such activities is not only helpful to the community, it is helpful to you on your learning journey as well!
Here are our Community Champions for this week :
Noteable Guided Project sharers:
Noteable Guided Project reviewers:
@loicchamplong shared a really exciting job update that our Community just loved! What makes Loic’s announcement all the more exciting is the fact that he is another proof of someone who was able to successfully switch careers! Check out Loic’s inspiring, short story of hardwork and perseverance.
@masterryan.prof has been solving learners questions and helping them get unstuck as they learn. Our Community really appreciates Ryan’s kindness and sends lots of love!
Personal Project sharers:
- @nickj.tobias shared Analyzing customer feedback of online mattress companies. Nick used our Web Scraping tutorial to scrape some reviews for bed mattresses and do a very interesting analysis. Check it out and send Nick your feedback and questions!
Awesome work, Champions!
I am so glad to reward each of you with:
- A 7 day extension on your current Dataquest subscription
- An exclusive Community Champions badge in our Community