Announcing the Learning Assistants of Dataquest

Thanks a lot Nityesh! I’m more than glad to join the Community moderators team!:heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Elena_Kosourova!

3 Likes

Thank you @masterryan.prof! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hey everyone,

For the February cohort, I am happy to welcome @jithins123 and @dash.debasmita to Tier-3 of the Learning Assistants program! :tada:

• @jithins123 is advancing from Tier-2. Apart from solving the technical questions in the Q&A section, Jithin is also very active in the Share section of our community (having been recognised as the Community Champion on multiple occassions).

• @dash.debasmita is jumping from Tier-1. Great to see your enthusiasm about our community Dash! :slight_smile:

I’m glad to reward you with:

• 6 weeks of free Dataquest subscription :rocket:
  • an official Learning Assistant certificate from Dataquest :tada:

Thank you both for providing constant help to your peers in the Community. :heart:

8 Likes

This is great news @nityesh.
Thanks a lot for the upgrade! I will try my best to serve and help this community as much as possible. Congratulations to @dash.debasmita as well.

3 Likes

Thank you nityesh, jithins123.
Glad I could help.
Congrats jithins.

3 Likes

Congratulations to you @jithins123

2 Likes

Hello friends,

For April, please join me in congratulating @ksenia.kustanovich for advancing to the Tier-4 of our Learning Assistant program! :tada:

Here’s a spotlight on Ksenia:

Because of your dedication to helping our community, @ksenia.kustanovich, I would like to invite you to join us a Community Moderator! :confetti_ball:

As a moderator you will help us lead our Community. You will also receive free Dataquest Premium for the duration during which you are a moderator.

Thank you for all your contributions. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: @ksenia.kustanovich

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ll be honored to join the team of the Community Moderators😀

3 Likes

Congratulations, Ksenia, and welcome on board! :partying_face::balloon:

3 Likes

This month, I’m excited to highlight 2 incredibly helpful members of our community in the Learning Assistant program: :confetti_ball:

1. @vinigomesaraujo - for becoming the first Tier-1 Learning Assistant of our community in 2021! :heart_eyes:

Vinicius, I’m excited to welcome you to the LA program. I look forward to seeing you advance through the program.

Congratulations on receiving:

• A shiny new Learning Assistant badge in the Community :medal_sports:

2. @mathmike314 - for advancing to the ultimate Tier-4 of the Learning Assistant program! :star_struck:

Mike, you’ve become an incredibly helpful member of the Dataquest community in the past year. Therefore I’m excited to invite you to join us as a Community Moderator for the Dataquest Community! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

As a moderator you will help us lead our Community. You will also receive free Dataquest Premium for the duration during which you are a moderator.

3 Likes

@nityesh Wow, thank you kindly! I would (of course) be happy to join the amazing team of moderators. I love this community and enjoy contributing to it. Also, congrats to @vinigomesaraujo as well!

5 Likes

@nityesh That’s an honor for me! Thank you so much for the badge. As soon as my internet problems are solved, I’m going to be back to earn those Tiers. Congrats to @mathmike314. You are such an inspiration for the whole community. :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

As you say, it is certainly an honor.

My most sincere congratulations. :slightly_smiling_face:

A&E

2 Likes