Announcing the Learning Assistants of Dataquest

Okay, thanks! Got your message!

Thank you for the invitation to become a moderator as well.

6 Likes

Thanks again @nityesh. And congratulation to All other LAs

6 Likes

Really happy to join the LA program here at DataQuest, you guyes are the best. Thanks :blush:

6 Likes

Thanks! Congratulations to all!

6 Likes

Thank you Dataquest for this. :tada: Congratualtions to all mates doing wonderful work out there by putting extra efforts. Kudos to all.

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

Please join me in congratulating the October cohort of Learning Assistants :tada: :

Tier-1 Learning Assistants:

@sreekanthac, @kakoori, @wuworkshop, @jithins123 - I am super glad to welcome you all to the program.

Congratulations on receiving:

• A shiny new Learning Assistant badge in the Community :medal_sports:

Tier-2 Learning Assistants:

@mathmike314, @slavina, @DavidMiedema, @westlundderek - thank you for volunteering to help out your peers in the Community!

• 1 month of free Dataquest subscription :rocket:

Tier-3 Learning Assistants:

@pablajaspreet94, @ksenia.kustanovich - you’re doing an awesome work of helping your peers get unstuck.

• 3 months of free Dataquest subscription :rocket:
  • an official Learning Assistant certificate from Dataquest :tada:

Tier-4 Learning Assistants:

@masterryan.prof - thank you for consistently helping us make our Community a better place for learners. :heart:

I am excited to extend you an offer to us as a Community Moderator!

As a moderator you will help us lead our Community. You will also receive free Dataquest Premium for the duration during which you are a moderator.

Amazing work LAs! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

15 Likes

Congratulations all!!!

8 Likes

Thank you so much Dataquest and all the whole members along with the community clan. :tada:

8 Likes

Thank you Dataquest. Also congratulation to all the other new assistants!!! :grinning:

8 Likes

This is just awesome. Thanks a lot @nityesh for this amazing news. I am super stoked to help the community more. Thanks a lot for this privilege. And congratulations to all others mentioned here. You guys are doing great.

7 Likes

Oh, thank you! :pray: Congratulations to all the LAs! :tada:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all!
Some small observation: when the LA initiative was just announced I arrived to tier-2 LA like in nothing (it has never been my principal objective, I do it because I love challenges and troubleshooting) but later on when I wanted to spend some time helping others with their doubts, many times I found all the questions (especially of my level) already answered. Conclusion: I had found the DQ community extremelly helpfull before the LA initiative began, but I find it even more helpful now. So, kudos to all who actively participate in the community!

8 Likes

Congratulations all :tada:

7 Likes

Good work guys, congratulations :tada: :clap:t2:

6 Likes

Congratulations all. Keep learning and solving community problems. :tada:

6 Likes

Congrats everyone!!- thank you for your help.

8 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

6 Likes

Thank you very much! And rock on.

7 Likes

Hey learners!

Please join me in congratulating the November cohort of Learning Assistants:

Tier-1 Learning Assistants:

@artur.sannikov96, @candiceliu93 and @Elena_Kosourova - welcome to the program!

I am glad to present you with:

• A shiny new Learning Assistant badge in the Community :tada:

Tier-2 Learning Assistants:

@raisa.jerin.sristy79, @kakoori, @jithins123 - congratulations on advancing to the Tier-2 of the program!

You will receive:

• 1 month of free Dataquest subscription :rocket:

Amazing work LAs! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I look forward to seeing more of you in the Community. :heart:

13 Likes