Announcing the Learning Assistants of Dataquest

Congrats!! Well done for becoming a Learning Assistant. Surely you guys are the best!

1 Like

thank you Dataquest ,you are such a blessing.

1 Like

Congratulations Everyone :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Here’s our cohort #4 of Learning Assistants –

Tier-1 Learning Assistants

@lsuepb

I am so glad to welcome you to this program. Congratulations on receiving:

• A shiny new Learning Assistant badge in the Community :tada:

Tier-2 Learning Assistants

I am also excited to see @DishinGoyani, @alegiraldo666, @harsh.raizada level up from the first tier.

Congratulations on receiving:

• 1 month of free Dataquest Premium :rocket:

Tier-3 Learning Assistants

@masterryan.prof is levelling up to Tier-3 because of the awesome consistent help that they provide to our Community! :heart:

• 2 months of free Dataquest Premium :rocket:
  • an official Learning Assistant certificate from Dataquest :confetti_ball:

Amazing work LAs! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I appreciate all your efforts to help your peers learn better. You’re doing wonderful work. :heart:

Thank you!

6 Likes

Congratulations guys :tada:, Keep it up :+1:.

2 Likes

Thanks and congratulations to all!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:Thank you @nityesh and all Dataquest team for the opportunity. And congratulations to the other LA’s :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello @nityesh Thank you. And congratulations to @lsuepb for LA badge and @alegiraldo666, @harsh.raizada for level up!! :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Thank you! @nityesh
Congratulations and welcome @lsuepb in LAs team and great work @DishinGoyani, @alegiraldo666 in levelling up.

3 Likes

Congrats guys… Can’t wait to join

2 Likes

Hey yall, we are making it simpler for our LAs to avail their rewarded Premium subscription -

• For all future LAs, we will add the free Premium days to your account immediately after the announcement.
  • For our existing LAs, we have added the rewarded Premium days to your account.

So now, you can continue your learning uninterrupted and you don’t need to reach out to us to avail your free Premium! :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

This is awesome, I forgot to claim my offer :smile:

3 Likes

Please how do I redeem my premium access?

3 Likes

I’m sending you the details on private message @monorienaghogho.

Hey yall,

Please join me in congratulating our September cohort of Learning Assistants: :clap:

Tier-2 Learning Assistants

@hosamnagar.ds and @pablajaspreet94 (who I’m glad to welcome to the LA program) and @lsuepb (who is levelling up from Tier-1!)

• 1 month of free Dataquest Premium :rocket:

Tier-3 Learning Assistants

@alegiraldo666 has been super helpful in the Community in the past month and is no levelling up to Tier-3.

• 2 months of free Dataquest Premium :rocket:
  • an official Learning Assistant certificate from Dataquest :confetti_ball:

Tier-4 Learning Assistants

I am very excited to welcome to 3 learners - @info.victoromondi, @monorienaghogho and @DishinGoyani - to the 4th tier and to join us as a Community Moderator! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Our moderators help us lead the community and we proudly reward them with:

• a minimum of 3 months of Premium access that can be extended for as long as they remain a moderator
  • a letter of recommendation for their efforts

Amazing work LAs! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I appreciate all your efforts to help your peers learn better. You’re doing wonderful work. :heart:

Thank you!

11 Likes

Okay, thanks! Got your message!

Thank you for the invitation to become a moderator as well.

6 Likes

Thanks again @nityesh. And congratulation to All other LAs

6 Likes

Really happy to join the LA program here at DataQuest, you guyes are the best. Thanks :blush:

6 Likes