Announcing the Learning Assistants of Dataquest

Congratulations! everyone :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh wow! Thanks again @nityesh for this honour. I will be more active than in the previous weeks! Congratulations to all other LAs. Lets make this a better place to learn.

3 Likes

Congratulation all LA… :tada: :trophy: :medal_sports:
@jithins123 You are doing a great job here. I always appreciate your supports towards other learners here.
Keep it up.
Cheers
Scylla

6 Likes

congratulations ! everyone.

3 Likes

That is very kind of you to say Scylla @Scylla Thank you.

4 Likes

Hey everyone,

Before I announce the last cohort of Learning Assistants for this year, I want to take a moment to share what our LAs have collectively achieved this year:

• They are helping learners get unstuck fast - on an average, any new question in our community gets a reply within 8 hours. :fast_forward: :tada:
  • They are helping more learners than ever before - more than 95% of the questions asked in our community, get a reply. :globe_with_meridians: :confetti_ball:

These results are even more impressive when you consider that we only launched this program 8 months ago, in May!

This community is really proud and grateful for your participation, LAs. :heart:

Now onto the December cohort:

Tier-1 Learning Assistants:

@dash.debasmita - I am glad to welcome you to the program.

Congratulations on receiving:

• A shiny new Learning Assistant badge in the Community :medal_sports:

Tier-2 Learning Assistants:

@WilfriedF you have become a valuable member our community in the past few weeks.

• 4 weeks of free Dataquest subscription :rocket:
  • A shiny new Learning Assistant badge in the Community :medal_sports:

Tier-3 Learning Assistants:

@Elena_Kosourova, @raisa.jerin.sristy79 - you’re doing an awesome work of helping your peers get unstuck.

• 6 weeks of free Dataquest subscription :rocket:
  • an official Learning Assistant certificate from Dataquest :tada:

Great work y’all! :heart:

Before you go, it would be awesome you if can share why you like to help your peers in this community, by sending a reply below! I’m sure it will motivate others to be the future Learning Assistants of Dataquest. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you very much @nityesh I am happy to help and glad to receive this badge!

7 Likes

That’s an amazing news @nityesh, thanks a lot for it :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_eyes_cat: I am always happy to be helpful to people when I can help them! And I know that when I have a question which I cannot resolve by myself, or when I’m stuck on a project, I can always rely on the Community. There are plenty of people ready to help here. Congratulations all! :star2: :star2: :star2:

5 Likes

Thank you nityesh for the recognition, am glad to be helpful.

2 Likes

@ nityesh Nityesh

Thank you so much, but I needed a clarification about the subscription period.

Is it for 3 months or just 6 weeks?

6 weeks.

I made a mistake earlier and had accordingly updated the post. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Hi @nityesh, I cannot find my certificate of Learning Assisstant. Where is it supposed to arrive? On my profile here?

I’ll send it to you over email by EOD today, Elena. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone,

For the first cohort of the new year, I am so glad to announce that @Elena_Kosourova has advanced to Tier-4 of the Learning Assistants program. :tada:

Fun fact: Apart from being an awesome Learning Assistant, Elena has been a Community Champion on 5 different occassions!

I would like to further invite you to join us as a Community Moderator.

As a moderator you will help us lead our Community. You will also receive free Dataquest Premium for the duration during which you are a moderator.

Thank you Elena for providing constant help to our learners in the Community. :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks a lot Nityesh! I’m more than glad to join the Community moderators team!:heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Elena_Kosourova!

3 Likes

Thank you @masterryan.prof! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hey everyone,

For the February cohort, I am happy to welcome @jithins123 and @dash.debasmita to Tier-3 of the Learning Assistants program! :tada:

• @jithins123 is advancing from Tier-2. Apart from solving the technical questions in the Q&A section, Jithin is also very active in the Share section of our community (having been recognised as the Community Champion on multiple occassions).

• @dash.debasmita is jumping from Tier-1. Great to see your enthusiasm about our community Dash! :slight_smile:

I’m glad to reward you with:

• 6 weeks of free Dataquest subscription :rocket:
  • an official Learning Assistant certificate from Dataquest :tada:

Thank you both for providing constant help to your peers in the Community. :heart:

8 Likes

This is great news @nityesh.
Thanks a lot for the upgrade! I will try my best to serve and help this community as much as possible. Congratulations to @dash.debasmita as well.

3 Likes

Thank you nityesh, jithins123.
Glad I could help.
Congrats jithins.

3 Likes