BLACK FRIDAY EXTRA SAVINGS EVENT - EXTENDED
START FREE

Announcing the winner of the July Writers Contest

Please join me in congratulating @hanqi for winning the July Writers Contest! :tada: :heart_eyes:

Han wrote the most popular article of the month:

At the time of writing, this article has received 1.3k views!

In this awesome article, Han shares tips for beginners based on their invaluable experience working as an instructor at a Data Science bootcamp in Singapore. They introduce the sticky framework of GET, APPLY, MAINTAIN, EXPAND in this article.

For this superb contribution to our community, I’m happy to present Han with a gift card worth $250! :money_with_wings: :confetti_ball:

Victory for everyone!

I would also like to take a moment and congratulate everyone who participated in the contest to publish 8 articles in the month of July alone! :clap: :heart_eyes:

Here are the articles that y’all published:

Writing articles has a huge impact on your career:

• It can help you stand out in this competitive job market - you can now put “Data Evangelist” in your resume
  • It can help you connect with data professionals from all over the world - share your articles in other online spaces and you’ll have a good icebreaker
  • It can also bring job opportunities to you - writing well is a superpower that can give you immense leverage in your career

So, this contest is a victory for all of us. :trophy:

Hope to read from you in the August Writers contest as well! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Congrats @hanqi! Great work everyone with giving writing a try. Hope to see some of you contribute for this month.

1 Like

@nityesh @michael.hoang17

Thanks! The article was what I always wanted to write, and the longest I ever did.
Now i’ve squeezed my brain dry and ran out of ideas, maybe i’ll teach another bootcamp.

Anyway what form would the gift card be in?
I remember last time receiving a US issued Starbucks gift card that could not be redeemed in Singapore, hope it’s not Starbucks this time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Congrat @michael.hoang17 .

Congrats @hanqi! Hope you’re able to “cash in” this time!

1 Like

We issue the gift card via Giftly.

We’ve used it multiple times in the past so you should be able to successfully redeem it. :slight_smile: