Answering Business Questions using SQL (m191)

Hi all,
Upload my eight project.
I thanks in advance you for feedback.
Best RegardsAnswering_Business_Questions_using_SQL_m_191.ipynb (124.2 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi Vadim,

Congratulations on finishing yet another nice project and again on a very rapid learning pace! :partying_face:

Some ideas from my side for your consideration:

• It’s better to have a more wordy introduction, giving the background context of the problem, as well as more wordy markdown explanations describing the steps to do and the intermediate results afterwards.
  • You should use or only bullet, or only numbered style for the same markdown list (like the one in the conclusion).
  • The picture after the code cell [2] is not displayed for some reason. Probably this short post can help to resolve it.
  • You might consider limiting the output of the code cell [6], otherwise it looks too long.
  • Another thing to consider is rounding the outputs of some code cells ([3], [4], [5], etc.), to avoid unnecessary decimal points.
  • As for the SQL code style and improving its readability, this guide could be of use, especially the part about white spaces (“rivers”).
  • Be careful of typos, especially in the subheadings.

Hope my suggestions were helpful. Good luck with your future guided projects and keep this fast learning!

1 Like

Elena, thank you very much…

1 Like

Fixes some issues and upload new version.Answering_Business_Questions_using_SQL_m_191_Final.ipynb (433.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab