Anticipating Gender gaps in College Degrees

Hello Community,
It was a great fun learning and understanding visualizations specially the RGB model. I have finished my guided project successfully. I am open to accept any comments on my project

You can find the project link here

Please access the Jupyter notebook here

Thanks for looking into it.
Best
K!

2 Likes

hi @prasadkalyan05

the link for notebook gives 500 Internal Server Error

1 Like

Hi @Rucha !

Thanks for looking into it. Here is the link for your reference.

And also i just have a quick doubt: Whenever i am posting my project details along with the links it is working at that time. I mean i’ll cross check twice before i publish. Later, some or other time if we open those links, we are encountering with the 500 internal error. What are the possible reasons and how can i improve on this aspect.

Your thoughts are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for looking into my project.
Best
K!

2 Likes

Not sure if you have already followed this post. If not, try to upload the project as guided here. If the issue persists still I will notify Sahil for further help.

Sharing Your Guided Project in the Community

and this time I got bad gateway error.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. I usually follow the same procedure and will let you know if i encounter the same issue on my next project submission so that we can address accordingly.

And also feel free to share if you have any comments on my project.

Thanks again.
Best
K!

1 Like

Hello @prasadkalyan05,

I guess @Rucha has provided a resource for you to avoid the error. I checked your project on GH. It was amazing, however, I think it would be great if you increase the width of the figure parameter since there was unused white spaces.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:
Lawal

1 Like

Hey @Lawal1998

Thank you so much for taking time and looking into my project. Sure I’ll consider your feedback and will modify accordingly.

Best
K!

1 Like

This is so awesome. I like the way you integrated the loop for the columns and plotting within each other. It was much more intuitive for me than the technique used in the solution. The only thing your code was missing was the label bottom for the lib_arts_cat column. I was able to add it with the following:

#if sp == 0:
ax.text(2003, 85, ‘Women’)
ax.text(2005, 10, ‘Men’)
elif total_cats[1][4]:
ax.tick_params(labelbottom=True)
elif sp == 5:
ax.text(2005, 87, ‘Men’)
ax.text(2003, 7, ‘Women’)
ax.tick_params(labelbottom=True)

2 Likes

Glad you liked it. And I’ll have a look on my code and will try to modify it accordingly :slight_smile:

Best
K!

2 Likes