App profiles for google play store and apple store

Hi there everyone :slight_smile:

I would love to get some feedback on my guided project

App profiles for google play store and apple store .ipynb (113.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Welcome to DQ Community @adeelakhtar62 and thank you for sharing your project!

Without taking a deep dive, I wish to say you have done a cool job in this project. You have a good start and a conclusion part.

Would just like to add that perhaps you could shorten the final_dataset results to maybe top10 or top20 apps only based on genre count.

Keep on learning and doing great!

Thank you so much for the feedback. I shall make sure I will edit it. Any other pointers for me?

1 Like

Hi everyone ! I am new here and just finished my first project . Can you please give me some feedback.
Profitable App Profiles .ipynb (27.4 KB)

Hi arthurowo, thanks for sharing your project. At a glance, I found that your steps lack of description. Although your potential employer might understand the codes, he would not able to understand the context your logic went through.

As for your analysis, you would wanna investigate, say, the number of downloads of a particular app within the navigation genre in ios. Based on the result, Waze the no.1 apps with almost no equal competition. This suggests that the navigation result is heavily skewed (big big outlier). In your conclusion, you might wanna include more information along with these limitations.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback sanctusdan

Hello everyone,

I just finished my first project on DQ, your comments would be highly appreciated
Apps Analysis.ipynb (26.8 KB)

1 Like