LIMITED TIME OFFER: 50% OFF OF PREMIUM WITH OUR ANNUAL PLAN (THAT'S $294 IN SAVINGS).
GET OFFER

Are there any graded assessments for the Data Scientist in Python path?

Hi everyone.

I am looking at doing the Data Scientist in Python career path. I just want to know if there are any graded assessments? My employer wants to pay for the course but will only do so if there are graded assessments that can prove I am actually learning something. Thank you!

Hi @Zellie and welcome to the community!

While there are assessments for some lessons, there aren’t assessments for all of them…yet! I know the content team is working hard to accomplish this task. New assessments are being added all the time.

That said, if your employer is looking for “proof of learning,” I would think that the certificate you earn at the end of each course could serve this purpose.

What do you think @nityesh…is there something else DQ could do to help alleviate @Zellie’s employer’s concerns and get them signed up to learn?

Hi @mathmike314 ,

Thanks for sharing this piece of information regarding continuous improvements that the DQ team are doing.

I would like to add that the certificate earned at the end of each course does not have the name of the student/learner. I think the DQ team should consider including name of learner on the certificate at the end of each course.

Thanks!

Certificates do you have our names on them.

https://support.dataquest.io/en/articles/149-how-do-i-change-the-name-on-my-certificate

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the clarification!