Best note taking methods?!

Hi Friends!

Started the Data Analyst in Python course today! What is the best way to take notes if there is a way- I’m just making sure I learn well and come out of this ready to take on the job market and I do believe taking great notes can be beneficial. Just wanted to know if anyone had a method that worked well for them. Thank you and I hope you all are well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually for me I’ve never taken notes, but if I learn something that’s more important I usually tweet it. And also while learning, I usually have a notebook to implement what I’ve learnt.

A book you might be interested in is " Learning How to Learn: How to Succeed in School Without Spending All Your Time Studying; A Guide for Kids and Teens" by Barbara Oakley, Terrence J. Sejnowski, and Alistair McConville. You can read some reviews here:

Or, if you prefer online courses, there’s the Coursera course that teaches the same content:

1 Like

Hello!

I’m using the Feynman technique for concepts that I don’t understand. It’s a slow process and requires a lot of patient, but I think that’s the best way for me to learn.

2 Likes

The Feynman Technique is a good approach. This blogpost explains it:

1 Like