CIA World factbook- SQL Analysis

Hi All,
I just completed CIA World Factbook Analysis using SQL.
Any feedback is highly appreciated

CIA World factbook-SQL Analysis-checkpoint.ipynb (271.1 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

@BASUNDHARA27 welcome to DQ! You are on for a great journey. Also, congrats :handshake: on finishing your first project.
The following are a few pointers to help improve your project:

Presentation Style
  • In the next iteration of your project, I recommend you remove cell [1] attributed to installation, as it has nothing to do directly with the project.
  • Once you feel you are completely done with the project, re-run the entire project so that all cells are numbered correctly from 1. This can be done
  • Include a proper introduction section. They are especially useful to readers who want to a quick overview of your project and don’t have the time to read.
  • Wherever you have provided links to articles outside, I recommend giving a short summary or analysis from your end. This shows that you’ve read the topic yourself, but also lets the reader get a short summary without having to go to that link.
  • In your final iteration, make sure to remove the empty cell before cell[132] and at the end.
Coding Style
  • I recommend you take a look at the River style when writing SQL queries. It helps to layout queries in a beautiful, readable manner. I found this link that presents the style.
Bugs/Inaccuracies
  • I could not find any issues, but I haven’t gone too deep in to your code.
Miscellaneous
  • Once you have got a hold on visualization. I recommend that you re-do this project and add a couple of visualizations. They add a strong case to your findings.

Hope that is helpful. Keep going… and go strong :boxing_glove:

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab