Clean And Analyze Employee Exit Surveys (m348)

Hi all!
Upload my notebook.
Waiting notices.
I have qustions - how avoid this warning about possible index chaining without turning off options
when importing pandas. I marked it with NB labels.

Clean_And_Analyze_Employee_Exit_Surveys_m348_ref_v2.ipynb (545.1 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

Hi, all!
I am suspicious of the 100% dissatisfaction of the reassigned
employee DATE in the all service category and age.

Dear moderators!
Early uploaded file contained logical errors for definition number of dissatisfied employees for DETE.
Ask you delete file and upload new attached file for notebook viewer.

Clean_And_Analyze_Employee_Exit_Surveys_m348_ref_v2.ipynb (545.1 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @vadim.maklakov,
Thank you for sharing your project on Clean and Analyze Employee Exit Surveys. Your projects looks so nice, the codes are okay and thus rendering good output. I like how you have visualize most of your workings, and I think you like barh plot, you have persistently used them, which is okay. Have got few suggestion;

• Check onto the aim of your project, include the word 'pretend ’ is not that promising and I therefore think it should be excluded.
  • Most of the outputs are so fine such that, with further explanations will make them more better and give as well the reader easy time understand the entire work.

Otherwise congratulations for the good presentation.

Happy learning.

Hi, brayanopiyo18,
Thank you very much for your advice.
Barh I using because comfort read text for values and rotation text doesn’t always give a good visual perception - I experimented with other variants and sometimes in some cases text disappeared - may I did something wrong but I decided use barh in this project.
I keep in my mind our notices in the future…

1 Like

Thank you for finding some of my suggestion valuable, and wishing all the best.