Codes in lessons are got messed - Help is needed

Hi,
so basically I clicked ctrl Z, and somehow it changes the default codes to something weird or little advanced i even tried to click the restore button, but it restored it to the same “bad codes” and not to the default i remember which existed in the lesson’s screen

If someone who know how to restore it to the right codes or the DEVs team of this platform can help it will be great i tried to reach out to the support but they dont understand and the conversation is going nowhere like I’m talking with someone who don’t want to understand the issue

THANKS

If you can share the link to the lesson, I can paste the default code from that lesson here and you can copy-paste it into the code editor and work with it.

This is for the current task type i will take also for the next one which i didnt reach(since i didnt finish the current task, i hope the next one didn’t get damage somehow )
1 - Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software
2- (pandas) Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software
Thanks

As I pointed out in my comment above, please share the link to the lesson in which you are facing this issue and I can share the default code from that lesson here.

I am not sure why you are sharing screen recordings. Those are not required.

Yes my fault
again overwhelmed with things…
https://app.dataquest.io/c/54/m/290/boolean-indexing-with-numpy/7/assignment-using-boolean-arrays

Here you go

# this creates a copy of our taxi ndarray
taxi_copy = taxi.copy()

Hope this helps!

Although I overwhelmed there is a reason for the videos

Pls try to check at least the first to check it’s the same

Because I remember the codes or at least the next screen isn’t with the same codes as were

I’m not exactly sure what I am supposed to be looking for in the videos – I don’t see “something weird or little advanced”…just a lot of blank coding windows. That is a little strange because these screens do come with some initial code for you to work with.

Out of curiosity, have you tried resetting your progress for this mission and starting over? To reset, click on the three horizontal lines in the bottom left corner of your screen and scroll down to Reset Progress. Once you have done that, you can complete the screens you’ve already done by selecting See the answer and copy/pasting the solution code into the code editor and submitting it.

It will reset only this type of lessons? Means not the others which i have already done in the past?

Correct, selecting Reset Progress, like in this screen shot below, will only reset this one mission (12 screens) and will not impact any other lessons.

Will check this tomorrow and will update …
Thanks .by the way if its possible from your side to take some video recording or take screenshots of the 7,8,9 screens from the 12 screens in the ---- Data Analysis and Visualization - Boolean Indexing with NumPy
i will appreciate that so i will be sure everything is right…

Thanks bro

Here are screen shots for 7, 8, and 9 in their initial state.

Thanks! Appreciate bro

1 Like