Our active Data Science community has become an amazing home for Guided Projects:
- It’s a great place for you to share your project and receive helpful comments on it. These comments are words of appreciation or constructive feedback for further improvement.
- It is also an amazing library of projects that allows you to look at how different people have approached the same problem in different ways. This will allow you to “stand on the shoulder of giants” and create your own project by including the best bits from all of them!
Thank you for all your contributions that have made it so!
Here’s what they shared:
- @raduspaimoc shared an excellent work on visualising earnings based on college majors. I would quote @AWM007’s response to tell you what makes it so amazing:
What I really liked :
- Very well laid out, and excellent use of headings and link embeds.
- I loved the hexbins. Never heard of this graph before haha!
- I loved the scatterplot matrices. Excellent choice to show
- I love the combination of tables and graphs to tell the narrative. You also used a variety of different graphically techniques that makes your project stand out. Very well thought out.
- This in combination with your Jupyter lab bolding in text (e.g., cell 29) is fantastic!
- I loved the summary and conclusion at the end. After a thorough analysis, I am glad to see you summarized it.
- @lavrentiev.max shared a deep study on predicting bike rentals. @lavrentiev.max shows exceptional interest by going beyond the guide and doing k-fold cross validation, optimising the regression models and more!
Amazing work, Champions! Do you have some tips/suggestions that other learners can follow to improve their own learning?
You can check out other Champions’ projects by visiting the
community-champions tag in the Community. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects, learners!