Create Dashboards in Power BI-Page 4 Questionc

Screen Link:

Which country had the highest sales volume for the government segment?
The answer I see is United States of America, but the given answer is France. Can someone explain? Thanks.

Hi @sharshad.kk1

A delayed response to your post. The link attached directed to a different content page.

In case you are still looking for an answer, observe the first (top-left) corner visual in the solution workbook.

The USA has the highest overall sales or total sales volume, however, if we just filter the “Segment” column to Government (click the dot in legend), we can see that France has some 9M sales and the USA has 7M sales. That’s why the answer to this question is France.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Hi,
I can’t apply the comments on course page “3. Comment on Reports”.
Please, anyone succeed to do it?

1 Like

Hi @credo,

It seems to be an issue with the platform. Could you please report it to the Technical Support Team of Dataquest? Just click the ? button in the upper-right corner of the platform screen where you detected this issue, click Report an Issue, describe the problem, and send the ticket. Thanks!

1 Like

I did it but no solution

1 Like

Hi @credo,

Are you in touch about your issue with the Technical Support team of Dataquest? Have you received a reply from them within 2 business days? Are you communicating with them?

1 Like

No reply from them! Their solutions didn’t work for me!

1 Like

Hi @credo,

We just reached out to you via ticket #148968. Please let us know the issues you are experiencing by replying to the ticket, and we would be happy to assist you.

Best,
Sahil

1 Like