Dataquest content roadmap

Hi Dataquest learners,

Sharing with you the nearest plans of Dataquest on introducing new courses:
https://portal.productboard.com/dataquest2/2-dataquest-content-roadmap/tabs/4-under-consideration

Happy learning! :mortar_board:

9 Likes

I am most excited about Data Science for Finance.

2 Likes

I’ve been using AWS for some time so I’m excited about AWS Cloud Practioner! That’s very cool. Also, the NLP seems very nice, it’ll be exciting to know more about it.

2 Likes

Very excited about the addition of Power BI to the course catalog! I teach Power BI in college, I’m sure Data Quest will be an excellent resource for my students. Any possibility perhaps of getting early access to the material?

1 Like

Excited about the Azure courses! These could really help me advance in my current role.

1 Like

Hi Louis,

Welcome to the Community! It’s cool to have data professionals among us! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Oh, but the courses on Power BI are going to be launched really soon, so it will be early access for everyone already :grinning:

1 Like

Wow! Lots of great offerings. I love Excel and think it’s underrated in the Data Analysis/Science arena. I’ve been wanting to learn Tableau, PowerBI, and AWS. I’ll definitely keep my eyes open for those!

2 Likes

Hello,

Will there be any prerequisites for undertaking the Power BI skill path?

2 Likes

Hi @Sultan,

No prerequisites are needed. This path will be beginner-friendly.