DataQuest India Community

Hi All,

I am Bhavesh from Mumbai, India. I have been a Dataquest user for quite a while actually. I picked up Python last year but left it midway but I am back on track again and currently learning about data cleansing with Pandas.

I am aiming into move away from traditional IT Services/Consulting/Application Development roles to a more data oriented job profile. I have been working on Oracle databases largely (~7 years), as a developer but I have experience on AWS Redshift, Cloud ETLs, Data Warehousing, SalesForce, Informatica etc.

I’d love for Dataquest users from India,who want to move to the Data Analyst, Data Science roles, to connect and share their experiences, tips, the Indian hiring/job scenes etc. Or even a collaboration if that works.

3 Likes

Hi Bhavesh,
I’m looking to transition to the datascience field. Currently work in the healthcare space. Good luck on ure journey

1 Like

Amazing! All the best, Anisha.

1 Like

Hello,
I have been working as an ETL developer (MSBI) for about 10 years now. Looking forward to switch into data scientist role.
I have started learning from DQ from last month.

1 Like

Hi All,

I have been working as an iSeries developer for close to 9 years now. Have been using DQ for the past one month for switching into data science/ML roles.

1 Like

Hi bhavesh I am interested in collaboration. I m from India but at present in New Zealand. Have years of experience in banking , finance and reporting, now looking forward to advance my career by learning to use Python for automation and other ML projects

1 Like

Hi , has anyone purchased the premium subscription here ?