Dictionaries mission don't display completed when terminated

Dashboard lesson [Python Fundamentals]. Dictionaries don’t display completed when terminated.

What I expected to happen:
like the previous missions , I finished this part and I expected the same display of “checked”

What actually happened:
it remains displayed uncompleted

(I think it's related to the fact that the checking answer is disabled for the last exercise (there's not a fixed solution for this exercise).
1 Like

Hi @mr.bmansour2:

Please ensure all answers have been submitted and you receive the blue screen updating your progress at the end of the mission. If not you can try these troubleshooting steps.

2 Likes

Hi @mr.bmansour2:

If the steps worked do you mind marking my reply as the solution so that others that might encounter this in the future know where to look towards? If not, please update us on how the matter is going for you.

Thanks!

Hi @masterryan.prof
the workaround (Copy/paste the exact Dataquest solution and run that code) didn’t work for me. I had a “Next mission” message, then the blue screen. and finally, the next mission appeared, but the Mission is still not marked completed.
(It doesn’t really matter, just trying to help)

1 Like

Ok. @Sahil could you look into this?

1 Like

Hi @mr.bmansour2,

Screen 1 of the Dictionaries mission is incomplete in your account. Once you complete it (make sure to click on the next screen button after completing the screen), the mission will be marked as finished.

If it’s still not working, please create a ticket by clicking the Contact Us link above and we would be happy to mark the mission as complete for you.

Best,
Sahil

2 Likes

It’s OK now.thank you
SmartSelect_20201002-203924_Chrome

1 Like

Lol… I also thought it was a platform issue once, then I went back and made sure to check every screen (submitting code and clicking next). Just make sure you remember to do that next time!

Happy learning!