Dropna and others (axis = ? )

Hi i just want to know something regarding S.Dropna()
I remember that (axis=1 ) means rows and axis= 0 means columns so why in Dropna its the opposite and why the creators of pandas make that to confuse people?

You will have to be more specific about which function/method you think behaves differently because the documentation states that axis=0 corresponds to rows pandas.DataFrame.dropna — pandas 1.3.2 documentation

They blend it
i mean with dropna if you choose axis=1 it will remove the columns not the rows ,its like removing the opposite of what you chose rows/columns

By the way i want to confirm i got the pandas dt.to_csv thing in the correct way

df.to_csv(‘filename.csv’, index=False)
By default, pandas will save the index labels as a column in the CSV file. Our dataset has integer labels that don’t contain any data, so we don’t need to save the index."

Are they are talking about regarding the index numbers we chose at the beginning so we will keep them as they are for the csv file we want to save?

axis=0 is for rows and axis=1 is for columns. So, I am not sure what you mean by removing the opposite since that’s the intended usage in Pandas based on the official documentation. Could you clarify what you mean by “removing the opposite”?

If you have found a method/function that does the opposite of the above you will have to be specific about which one.