Had a good time working on this dataset. Any feedback is appreciated.
Hello @MrKrizzer! Thanks for sharing your project with the community:)
I’ve run through the project and I liked that you commented the code and also wrote some intermediate observations of the findings. Also good use of
np.select, many people would have written a custom function to categorize mileages.
Here are my suggestions:
- Leave a bit more comments. For example, in cells , ,  you could have written
Translation of fuel types, etc.
- Why did you choose 1000 as the lowest price of the range? It’s still pretty high, and I think there will be a lot of cars with prices less than 1000
- It’s better to import all libraries in the first code cell to improve the readability
- You have some minor typos
- Write the conclusions where you summarize your findings