Employee_Exit_Survey

Hi all,
I am uploading the project on ‘Employee Exit Survey’ from ‘Data Cleaning & Analysis’ chapter.

Waiting to receive all kinds of constructive suggestions.

Thanks,
Bhagyashree

Analyze Employee Exit Surveys — Next Steps | Dataquest

Employee_Exit_Survey.ipynb (603.3 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hi @Bhagyashree

kindly recheck on the file you have uploaded, I think it’s a wrong file.

Hi @brayanopiyo18 ,
I have attached the correct file. If you elaborate why did you get this doubt (E.g Is it the title or kind of analysis) , I can check and fix it.

Thanks,
Bhagyashree

1 Like

Hi @Bhagyashree

Have checked through the project and it’s now okay. The introduction part, the aim of the project , the explanations given are so informing. I like the visualization process and how you have used box plots to check for the outliers is so nice. The conclusion is as well informative, have have enjoyed reading through those findings. Keep it up mate for the good work.

Have got few point outs;

• Explanations given in the outputted cell[1] has got a missing information, you missed to include the name of the column you were referring to that is, the id column.
  • In cell[4], you stated and selected out columns which are not useful, how did you reach to this?, I think anyone going through your work would be interested to know, of course I being one of them :grin:, same to cell[6].
  • Though you have dropped most of the columns that did not meet the threshold that is after combining the two dataframe, I think you ought to have done the same when you were doing the cleaning on the dataset independently , I don’t see the reason why columns like South Sea, NESB were carried forward despite these columns having more than 98% missing values.
  • Check on the name of your variables , I came a cross a few which were not that relevant to whatever value they hold .
  • Your filtering process needs some explanations the outputs are kind of lonely :joy:, a reader who is not that pro in coding will find it difficult to follow through what is happening.

Otherwise to me, everything looks nice and well worked. All the best your upcoming projects.

Hi @brayanopiyo18
Thanks for the comments. I will go through all the points and get back to you with answers asap.

Bhagyashree

1 Like

This is great @Bhagyashree ,
Happy codding!

Hi @brayanopiyo18 ,
Hope you do not mind my coming back to you so late.
I went through all the five comments and made changes (for the first three comments) accordingly. It gave me better understanding of the project as I was going through these columns.
Regarding the fourth comment, I will keep it in mind to give appropriate names for the variables in my future projects.
Regarding the fifth comment, I thought of not explaining much in detail as in earlier projects I have got comments saying I have given unnecessary/too much explanation.

Thanks for your patience and encouragement,
Bhagyashree

1 Like