Employees Exit Surveys Analysis

Hello guys, This is my 7th guided project and the first one I’m sharing here. It’s an analysis on the employees exit survey data. I looked at what age categories were likely to be dissatisfied and in which institute were there more dissatisfied employees.

I’m still struggling with writing for technical and non-technical audience and it is one area that I will like to improve on.

Employee Exits.ipynb (228.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @abomayesan

Congratulations on your first submission to the DQ Community! :ok_hand: I appreciate the simplicity of this project and I do agree that there’s a lot of room for improvement in the narrative aspect.

Did you check out other students/learners’ work on this project? Also the feedback they might have received. In case not that’s one way to learn and improvise.

The code and output were easy to understand and follow. However, try including comments as well along with the code. You can switch between explaining a complex code with comments or just mentioning a parameter/ argument you have used and why.

Explore and try on the idea that you are not presenting this project but rather talking to a friend as to what the fuss is (including a friendly banter and gossiping about a third friend!)

All the best for your future work! :+1: