Error while running code (Conditional Plots mission)

Screen Link:
https://app.dataquest.io/m/152/conditional-plots/4/generating-a-kernel-density-plot

My Code:

sns.kdeplot(titanic[‘Age’], shade=True)
plt.xlabel(“Age”)
plt.show()

What I expected to happen:
To display a kernel density plot

What actually happened:

/dataquest/system/env/python3/lib/python3.4/site-packages/plotly/matplotlylib/renderer.py:451: UserWarning:

Dang! That path collection is out of this world. I totally don’t know what to do with it yet! Plotly can only import path collections linked to ‘data’ coordinates

/dataquest/system/env/python3/lib/python3.4/site-packages/plotly/matplotlylib/renderer.py:390: UserWarning:

Bummer! Plotly can currently only draw Line2D objects from matplotlib that are in ‘data’ coordinates!

/dataquest/system/env/python3/lib/python3.4/site-packages/plotly/matplotlylib/renderer.py:487: UserWarning:

I found a path object that I don’t think is part of a bar chart. Ignoring.

Everything works normaly on my side

But i am getting error continously even though i tried and copied the code from the answer

As explained here, hard refresh your browser

Tried Everything bro did hard refresh a lot of time, logged in and out a lot of time,changed browser from Mozilla to chrome and even changed my network still facing same issue don’t know why i am seeing the same error.

1 Like

Everything is working fine now, i don’t know why the console was throwing error after several tries.
i left the laptop for 1 hours and after i tried once all became normal.don’t know what was the problem

1 Like

That’s Awesome. Keep Learning.