Euro_ExchangeRate

Hi all, I am uploading the project on 'Story Telling Data Visualization on Exchange Rates'. Please give me your insight into the project.

Any useful comments on coding, story Telling and Documentation are welcome.

Storytelling Data Visualization On Exchange Rates — Next Steps | Dataquest

Storytelling_Data_Visualization.ipynb (441.5 KB)

Thanks,
Bhagyashree

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

@Bhagyashree:

Good job overall with your descriptions and doing additional comparisons. Now that you have completed your project, you can refer to how DQ has proposed to implement rolling mean in their solution notebook.

Also, maybe for the final comparison, you might want to overlay all 3 graphs so that readers can pick up trends between the graphs (i.e. 2009 financial crisis affected Chinese Yuan and Auzzie Dollar, but not British Pound) and rather than just describing how the graph looks like, you can also add insight to why you think this is so. Data Science in a nutshell is turning data into insights and making the information into applicable knowledge for business/government decision making. So presenting it in a way that you have done further research (what has made the conversion rate rise, fall or plunge etc.) would make you and your project stand out!

All the best.

1 Like

Hi @masterryan.prof ,
Thanks for the insightful comment. I will work on the parts you have pointed out and share with you once I’m done. Mean while would you please go through my project on ‘Heavy traffic Indicator’. I had shared it earlier on the dataquest platform and did not receive any feedback. I am attaching the project below. I will be glad if you can take a look at it.

Heavy_Traffic_Indicator.ipynb (742.2 KB)

Thanks,
Bhagyashree

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like