Exit Surveys Guided Project

Hi everyone! I just finished this guided project. It took me quite a long to complete it and, for the fact of being an absolute newbie in the field, I would like to receive reviews from this kind community.

https://app.dataquest.io/m/348/guided-project%3A-clean-and-analyze-employee-exit-surveys/11/next-steps

Exit Survey.ipynb (357.1 KB)

You can download the PDF from here:

Exit Survey.pdf (273.7 KB)

Thank you for your attention!!!

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @giovanni.srg

Thanks for sharing your project on on Exit Surveys. Have gone through your work and it looks pretty nice. The aim is very clear, the explanations are so informative , the visualizations are so admirable, the comments have been well tackled, the findings have been well organized and well presented ,keep it up buddy for the good presentation! Have few humble suggestions to make;

• Please consider including a title of your project, it’s very essential when working on any project.
  • It’s always advisable to include the links of the datasets you are using for easy access by the reader.
  • have encountered SettingWithCopyWarning which is very common when working with a dataframe, You can read more on the warning and how you can fix it here -SettingWithCopyWarning: How to fix this warning in pandas

Otherwise to me , everything looks better and well worked on, Congratulations mate for the good presentation and wishing you the best in your upcoming projects.

Happy codding :innocent:!

1 Like

Well…thank you really much!!!
I didn’t imagine such kind words!!
I’m new to this world but extremely interested and focused on improving as much as possible.

Looking forward to share other guided projects and to receive your kind suggestions!!

Thanks!!!

1 Like