Hi everyone,

I’m hoping to get some feedback and thoughts on my most recent guided project.

GitHub: Exploring eBay Car Sale Data

Interested in feedback because I did this without any reference to the solutions notebook at all, and added a few elaborations of my own (visualisations).

In a shameless fishing expedition for validation, I’d like to know how I’m doing for someone who has been coding in Python for 39 hours (when I started the Data Analytics learning path).

That said, I have a thick skin so be honest! :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance, James

eBay Auto Sales.ipynb (150.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @j.holidayscott
Thanks for sharing your project on Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data. Have gone through it and have gained a lot. Your introduction is just excellent, comments have been well worked on, the explanations given , the visualization part are so informing indeed. I love the way you have organized the investigation stage, the general observation, indicating the valid columns, columns to be deleted , columns to be investigated further is awesome idea, thumbs mate for the good work. Having said that, have got few humble suggestions to point out;

• Consider adding a link of the dataset you used in the project just for easy access, for any reader who may wish so.
  • Take care while numbering your stages,you will notice that you repeated stage one, by having both investigation and cleaning stage as stage one.
  • Also you have repeatedly indicated cleaning stage, I think having it as single stage and then performing the steps needed will be better.
  • consider e-running the project, to have sequential ordering of the code cells.

Otherwise to me, everything looks nice and just congratulating you for the good work. All the best in your upcoming projects.

Happy learning!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Points noted - I definitely should have proof-read it for numbering…lesson learned!

Sorry, perhaps a silly question, what do you mean by e-running the project?

Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @j.holidayscott , I appreciate for having regarding my feedback helpful. Am sorry for the typo, actually it’s re-running , I missed r.

2 Likes