Feedback For Guided Project: Visualizing The Gender Gap In College Degrees

Dear Dataquest community,

This is my first published project. Any feedback, whether critical or positive will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

https://app.dataquest.io/jupyter/notebooks/notebook/Basics.ipynb#

Visualizing_Gender_ Gap_College_Degrees.ipynb (920.3 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @amabel

Welcome to this community and thanks for sharing your project on Visualizing The Gender Gap In College Majors . Your code lines are so cool thus rendering good output, the comments as well have been nicely presented, thumbs for the good work. Have got few suggestions;

• I think it would be more better to have wider explanation in the introduction, telling in details the information background of the data set you are using, giving the aim of the project and so on.
  • Some of the outputs needed explanations like in cell [99],[101] and others , hope you will checked onto that.
  • Also recheck on the conclusion, it would be more better giving the results of your findings in summary way , like what you found interesting maybe in the category like STEM.
  • Lastly, it’s always advisable to rerun the entire project , that is by pressing on the kernel (at the bar) to have the sequential arrangement of your cell form the first to the last.

Otherwise to me, everything looks nice and just congratulating you for the good work and wishing you all the best in your upcoming projects.

Happy learning!