Congratulations on sharing your first project, it is an important step in your learning path!
What I liked:
- Code comments. It is very important to document your code because other people will understand it better, but it’s also important for future you if you ever want to review the code again with new knowledge and experience:) Even though, sometimes it’s a bit redundant it’s a good practice to start commenting, with time and experience you will improve this skill. Here a good guide to commenting in Python.
- A lot of links to documentation of the datasets
- Clear explanation of your steps
What can be improved:
- Title the project
- Provide a more detailed introduction. It’s not very clear what’s is the main goal of the project
- Document the functions. You can use docstrings. It will be especially useful for the function
explore_data that has multiple arguments
- Reduce the number of shown categories/apps, etc. Maybe show the TOP 10, it will improve the readability
- Conclusion is okay but maybe you want to expand it a bit, motivate better the choice. You can also repeat that the company should develop the Android version of the game and if it brings profits, develop the iOS version