Feedback on my first project: Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets

Hey everyone!

This is my first every Data Science project and I am very excited that I have finished it!
It would be great to hear any feedback you might have.

Thank you!!

Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets.ipynb (65.3 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hi @Madalina.lupu1

Welcome to this community and thanks for sharing your first project on Profitable App Profile for the App Store and Google Play Markets. This project wasn’t easy at all in my side, I felt it was just too much work , working with the two datasets and at the same time relating them… For your project, to be honest it’s well organized and well presented, the introduction, the explanations given in the markdown cell are so informative, I love the way you have presented your aim, so informing indeed. However have got few suggestions;

• Always remember to re-run your project to have the sequential ordering of your code dells.
  • You have hardly used the comments in your last workings, hope you’ll check on that.

Otherwise to me, everything looks nice and congratulations for the good .

Happy learning!.

1 Like

Hey @brayanopiyo18,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I have not noticed at all the sequential ordering! Will rerun the project. Agreed on the comments part as well. This is very valuable. It’s always good to have fresh eyes looking at something that I have got used to. Thank you!!

Hi!

Good job on finishing your first project and cool you shared with us!

I would use different size of headings like this :

# Data Cleaning
### 1. Deleting missing data

Than you can also skip the numbers, but that’s up to you.

Good luck on you next project!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Basti! This is super helpful!