Hey guys, I’d really like to hear to thoughts and opinions on this project, any type of feedback is entertained.
Great work. I like it!
These charts are great for personal use, but if you want to show them off to others I would recommend some modifications.
- Make sure that each chart has a title.
- Change x- and y-axis labels to something other than the variable name (i.e., don’t have underscores in title or label names full_time, include spaces Sharewomen)
- On your bar charts only use one color.
- On your bar charts don’t include a legend if there is only one element in it (i.e., mean_difference, unemployment_rate)
- For long titles that spill over the charts borders use a \n where you want to split the title onto different lines.
- Make sure each chart has a title.
- remove borders (despine) your plots.
- remove borders form legends
- remove grid lines (at least the vertical grid lines).
Hope this is helpful,