Finish my Guided Project: Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data

Hi,
Just finish my Guided Project: Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data, and I will share my work:
step-2-section-1.ipynb (144.6 KB)

Welcoming for any feedback which will be very helpful to me.

Thanks

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @abd.shallal

Congratulations for having completed the project on Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data. I like your presentation , it’s looks cool and well organized. Just have few suggestions;

• In the introduction, I think it will be more better if you add little bit of explanation. And also all your entire coding section lacks comments, which to me is very useful when handling any python projects. With the comments, it will be easier for the reader to engage with and even understand your codes lines.

• Also by indicating the aim of the projects, it’s obvious that you have to reach at the conclusion( the findings), which is missing in your projects.so please hope you will fixed it up.

Otherwise, everything looks okay and just wishing a happy learning and a Happy New Year!.

Hey, I checked your work, it’s clear and good for the code part but with less explanation what it’s important too. Example:

• the introduction part, you didn’t give the meaning of the columns of your dataset
  • you don’t give more explanation of what you’re going to do and why you want to do it
  • at the end, you didn’t give an answer to the aim of your project.

My contribution, happy coding :wink: