First Guided Project Completed! Profitable App profile for App Store and Google Play Datasets

Hello Everyone! I just completed my first guided project [https://app.dataquest.io/m/350/guided-project%3A-profitable-app-profiles-for-the-app-store-and-google-play-markets/13/most-popular-apps-by-genre-on-google-play]. It was rushed though :grin:. Had to make sure I finish before my 3-month scholarship expires. I, however, appreciate feedback so I can improve. I would like to know if everyone here found it easy writing these codes, if you remember all of these codes from the missions we did before the guided project and/or if it is okay to not know all the codes in your guided project and do some copy and pasting.
Basics.ipynb (65.5 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

Hi solomo.obs, welcome to Dataquest Community.

Although you said you rushed on this project, I think you did a pretty good job on it. And don’t worry about not remembering all the codes from the missions because that’s perfectly normal. It takes time and practice to improve our coding skills.

Just keep up with the good work and try to practice a lot. I’m sure you are going to get used to it.

Wow! Thank you so much for your feedback. I really appreciate. I would sure practice more.

1 Like

Hi @solomo.obs,

Like you said you might have rushed through it and copied and pasted it, that is why it kind of resembles with the solution notebook. Since you have figured out the logic of the code and the way the data is analysed, now maybe you can try on your own, at a slow pace and see how much you have learned from it.