First guided Project completed! Profitable App profile

Hi everyone,
After almost a week of work, I was able to finish my first ever guided project on data quest. Profitable App Profiles : Guided Project
It is after almost 15 years I am writing any long codes!! But it was super fun. It is after a long time I am doing something with so much excitement. The satisfaction of getting a piece of code working is indescribable at times!

So here I am submitting my first guided project and looking forward to your valuable feedback. I am not sure if I have followed the best practices or not. But I have tried my best to make things as simple as possible with comments. Iā€™m not sure if I have gone overboard with it. So please let me know your suggestions so that I can improve my second guided project.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Here is my Notebook

P1_ Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets (1).ipynb (117.8 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @jithins123,

Welcome to DQ community and congratulations on finishing your first project.

Great project. :heart_eyes: Your steps were very easy to follow and you really utilised your markdown cells. Very comprehensive and thoughtful. Well done. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Olamide for your time going through my code. Glad you liked the presentation. I wanted it to be helpful for anyone like me who are new to this.

1 Like

Seems like you have read the study guide that DataQuest provided Good Job!

1 Like

Thank you so much for going through my file. Yes, I have gone through the guide, otherwise, I had no idea how to get it done.

1 Like