First Guided Project Feedback: Finding the two best markets to advertise in

Hi all :slight_smile:
This is my first time sharing a guided project in the community. It’s the guided project from the Intermediate Statistics course, finding the two best markets to advertise in for an e-learning platform, plus some additional analysis I chose to do at the end.

I’m happy to receive any feedback that could make the project better, but specifically:
-If there are any places where I could better structure the code to make it more efficient/cleaner
-How to improve the markdown structure and style to communicate the project clearly
-And of course, if there are any obvious errors… one I am still struggling with understanding is the set_copy error

Looking forward to hearing from you!

BestAdvertisingMarkets.ipynb (704.3 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @bc330 , welcome back. Congratulations on finishing yet another guided project. I had a quick glance at your project an it looks great. In one look, I get the feeling that you have done an extensive work on this analysis. Regarding your presentation, structure and styling, everything looked great. Even the charts were formatted well and looked quite minimal. I think the only suggestion I might have is to see if its possible not to print all the data in some of the code cells such as the country frequency, gender mpm etc.
Rest everything looks great. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing more work from you soon.