Hello @daryaholodova! Thanks for sharing your first project with the Community:) I read through the project and I’d said that it’s well organized and you always come straight to the point. Your conclusions are very short which is very important for a reader who wants useful information as quickly as possible.
Some suggestions from my part:
- Avoid heading’s numbering, it only distracts the reader’s attention
- Come up with some more attractive subheadings in the Data Cleaning part or remove them at all, right now there are very long and add only little useful information
- Avoid too obvious code comments like “#Checking the result” in 
- Pay attention to the warning in 
- Have you checked what percentage of entries with the price of 0 you’d removed?
- In “Damaged cars prices” it’s not immediately clear what “no” and “yes” mean
- In “Conclusions”, you can explain why more expensive cars, in your opinion, have higher numbers on the odometer
That’s it! Happy coding and good luck with your next project