GP: Exploring eBay Car Sales Data ++

Hello again Dataquest community!

I present the development of the guided project n ° 3.
I would greatly appreciate your comments, corrections and / or suggestions.

Happy Coding!

Exploring_eBay_Car_Sales_Data.ipynb (101.3 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

3 Likes

Sorry;

I have corrected some units that were redundant and also a repeated subtitle. :sweat_smile:

I share the corrected notebook.

Exploring_eBay_Car_Sales_Data.ipynb (101.3 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @dadp2551,

Thanks for sharing such a cool project with us! :heart_eyes_cat: You’ve done a really great job! Perfect project structure, clear goals exhaustively answered in the conclusion, efficient emphasizing of the most important points. It was a super-idea to revise all the resulting tables in Summary of Results and, also, to introduce various functions for code optimization.

A couple of minor suggestions from my side:

• The code cell [13] seems a bit over-commented. You can consider deleting some comments since your code is already clean enough. Also, it’s better to always add an empty line before each code comment. Also, avoid lateral comments, they usually only clutter the code and decrease its readability.
  • A good practice is to use a uniform style for the quote marks when used for string data: or only single, or only double quote marks.

Hope my feedback was useful. Keep up this high level, your projects are always great!

2 Likes

Hi @Elena_Kosourova ,

Thank you for taking a moment to review the project.

My intention with the comments was to help others understand the code; however, I acknowledge that I went overboard in doing so. :grimacing:

I really appreciate your comments and will keep them in mind in the development of the next guided projects.

It comforts me to know that I am on the right track.

Thank you very much and have a nice day! :hugs:

2 Likes