Hello @gbpignatti5! Thanks for sharing:) You did a good and funny work. I enjoyed reading your project (especially the narattives).
Here is some feedback:
- Your project lacks sections, if you add them it will improve readability.
- In the code cell 10 your code:
recent_grads = cleaned_recent_grads. You may just use the new variable instead of reassigning it back to the original variable. Who knows if you will need the original dataframe.
- You did a great data cleaning work by noticing strange values in the
Unemployed rate columns.
- Your plots lack axes labels, and you can also use light-grey vs. another color scheme to attract attention to the most important data (like “Engineering is by far the category of major that makes you more rich”).
- You comment your code! It’s a useful habit.
- Try to use less saturated colors for your bar plots, although some of your code blocks have no comments.
- You can bold the most important insight you had in the conclusions:)
That’s all for me.