Guided project 1: Analysing App profiles from Play store and the app store

I did this project a long time back and decided that I should revisit and improve upon it with some of the knowledge I have now.
I’ve added some plots and gone about with my own analysis and views. I realized that comparing apps between Google and Apple is like comparing apples and oranges. Both are in leagues of their own. Therefore I’ve made my own grandiose assumptions. They are assumptions so I’ve played it safe :yum:

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for the time you are taking for the same.

Link to screen: Learn data science with Python and R projects

The project: Popular App Profiles on Google Play and App Store.ipynb (1.6 MB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Thank you, I enjoyed reading your project. Good use of adding comments, detail description and I also saw docstrings within function blocks. You took it up a notch by adding graphs! I just finished mine today and still learning. Curious to know, at what lecture you revisited this guided project as you have implemented some advanced coding. What skill path are you currently on? Thank you

@colabnotebook welcome to the community and congrats on getting on the DQ bandwagon.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding my project.

I’m currently on the Data Science path. I have finished most of the Data Analysis path. I skipped to the last lesson on Advanced Functions and completed the same recently. It was that lesson that made me take a second look at this project.

You’ll get there eventually. Just keep on at it!