Guided Project 1: Exploring Ebay Car Sales Data

Hey guys!

I simply did the tasks as mentioned in the walkthrough. My knowledge about how to analyze data is still beginner level, but any insight on how to better organize my code for a project or any feedback would be appreciated!

Here’s the project link: https://app.dataquest.io/m/294/guided-project%3A-exploring-ebay-car-sales-data/9/next-steps

Guided Project 1 - Exploring Ebay Car Sales.ipynb (135.4 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hello @seannguyen.2016

I have gone through your project and overall it is nice. I would like to mention one point for better improvement of your project -

Our conclusions should match our goal - In this project we were able to extract, clean and review a small portion of their unclean listing data related to cars from 2016. Through the course of cleaning you have removed a lot of rows based on assumptions. After cleaning the data you have used to extract meaningful insights. Thus meeting the goal that was set at the start of this project, but its good to add these points in the end which will give a clear picture to audience.

And also if if you would like to improve your data analysis skills and make your hands dirty , you can definitely extend your analysis for this project :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing the project with community.

Best
K!

1 Like