Please like if found it usefull. Best of luck
@lsp2987 congrats on getting board on DQ and completing your first project . It is definitely a good feeling.
I’ve gone through your projects and have a few pointers which should help to improve it in the next round. (please click on the triangle bullet points for more detail)
- Include an introduction and conclusion section which summarizes your intention and understanding of the project. In fact, include more sections where appropriate. I would direct you to read some older projects we currently have in DQ to get an idea
- While you have run the code based on the instruction, I would recommend you add context to it by providing the user with explanations and your own analysis. This is what is expected as you progress as a data analyst. The reader wants to know what you analysed and what you gathered from that analysis.
- I would recommend the addition of more comments. What you’ll realize a couple of projects down the line, when you return to this project, is, you are unsure of what you did. Comments serve as a bookmark. If you haven’t got to this part of the lessons, revisit this project after you do so.
- I didn’t go through the code at great depth but seeing as you have followed the instructions provided by DQ, I feel there should be no issues.
- There are a few challenge questions at the end of the project, I recommend that you give those a shot. Those will help to differentiate your project and make them stand out.
- Once you are comfortable with data visualization, add more of those and expand your analysis further.
Checkout this page for more pointers on how you can take your guided project to a whole different level and standout.
You are doing a great job. Keep going on!