Guided Project 1: Profitable App Profiles - Feedback Welcome

Hi there,

Please see my guided project below:

I really struggled quite a bit with this one. I think I looked at the answers too soon in the missions leading up to it. I’ve since learned to do as much as possible on my own and follow hints when I get stuck. If I can’t get any further, I look to the answer for some help, then reset the code and start over until I can get it right by myself. This really helped me with the second guided project. Please take a look and let me know whet you think.

Thanks in advance,
Alessio

Guided Project One.ipynb (73.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @alessiolaruffa
Congratulations for completing the guided project on Profitable App Profiles. It’s well detailed and presented

image alessiolaruffa
alessiolaruffa
I really struggled quite a bit with this one

I totally agree with you, this project is not that easy the way it may look. Referring answers too soon in the missions may be one of the cause but I think also working with two dataset in the same project is just too much work for a beginner :grin: .But despite all these you have managed to complete the project, thumbs up!

alessiolaruffa
Please take a look and let me know whet you think.

just a suggestion; I think it would be better to include the history background of the datasets you are using ,in the introduction. Also you have hardly used the comments more so towards the end of your working.

Consider above as a humble suggestions, Happy Coding!

1 Like

Hi, @brayanopiyo18

Thanks so much for your feedback. I’ll take another look at my introduction.